Saturday, January 20, 2018

Flight of Passage....flowing feels like that

Day 46

85%
been on the computer too long already....
but now I'm watching a video...
and I'll be writing a script later....
I made it to page 6 last night....but I need to add some things to it.
so yeah....
if I can get 10-12 pages per day for 10 days...I'll be finished in 10 days...
that'll get me 120 page script....but I'm pretty sure I'll go over that and then need to go back and cut some things... these 10 days are not going to include editing/cutting/all that other stuff afterthefact.

need to go do something....eh....winter ruts.
I dreamt of waiting in line at Disney for Flight of Passage..... It hasn't even been 3 months since we were there....and I'm thinking it's too soon to consider going back. What the heck....you'd think I'd have something else exciting to plan. But no...I don't. Writing a script....and then 2 more...my only plans...and waiting to figure out what the heck I'm supposed to do with this job I supposedly have, but haven't started yet.
Still haven't considered what I'm going to do with ShadowDragon Dreams either. I have a $$ roster from the past years I actually kept track of how much I made (not including fabric costs)
2008 = $6450
2010 = $10452
2012 = $13882
2014 = $18794 (and you wondered how we paid the mortgage....)
2016 = $9999
2017 = $6703
2018 = $0
so what happened here...
facebook and etsy decided they wanted more money and in order for people to find you, you had to pay to advertise...let's not let your facebook people see you unless you pay us bullshit.
So...back where I started...but making harder shit. Not happening again.
I'd rather make easier shit....if I decided to make anything at all.
But no....people want Disney stuff....and not simple stuff. So..... I'm currently still happy to not be sewing. The back of my mind keeps popping up with reminders that I could make $300 today if I just said yes to it.... but... I know what happens and I don't like the results.
gonna deal with this.... so it stops popping up
Let's meditate on it for a sec...hang on....

The answer is no.
If you have to justify it.....lose it.
and I have to justify a lot regarding this issue.
so there's your answer.
Goodbye.

Okay...that was fun clearing out....what else???
I like this flowing energy stuff!!! So easy!
Do I even have any other issues? haha....I have issues alright... but no problems.
the car... fixing or replacing.... waiting to get fixing prices from some other place.
I'll let you know Monday.
what else....what else....? ? ? ? hmmmm
I keep looking for things to solve, but I don't have anything, lol
_____________________________________________________

So where does this energy (Inner G) want to flow?
I know the answer, but I can't really explain it. Not even to myself, much less commoners.
I can elaborate using visuals....maybe...
It wants that experience you get when you ride Flight of Passage for the first time.
It wants expanse. Like sunsets and the wind in the dessert. The ocean waves and tall tall trees hidden deep in the forest. It wants to be moved.
It wants love stories, and adventure stories. It wants magic and mysticism. It wants pulled.
It wants pushed. It wants to dance and flow and ripple. It wants to feel.


and in what way do we give it what it wants?? how?
doesn't matter how....you don't even have to ask how.
but ....the answer in small steps...
write  -  paint  -  build  -  explore  -  play  -  learn
you don't even have to travel, but you could
want to see what shows up for a 'next step' ...
hang on, I'll meditate on it...

uuuuhhhh....
well..... it wants me to write that script so it can 'watch' it...
in other words....when I'm writing the script it can replay the scene in my mind
and watch it...like  movie....and then it can correct it if it wants to make it better...
It wants to feel the characters emotions. Like when...... oh ho ho ho....not telling!!
But in my first 6 pages....lets just say that it might make some people cry.
Depending what type of music they put with it....definitely.
It's horribly sad in the beginning, so I'm not so sure Disney would buy it....but I'm technically writing it for Studio Ghibli....so.....
Then again....Disney did kill Mufasa and Bambi's mother... no one died in mine...yet.
I have a chance. Victory is a much more friendlier movie....at the moment anyway.


___________________________________________________

Financial Feng-Shui
Abundance, wealth, and prosperity have been blessed upon us.
All is well.
These things are taking care of themselves.
All I did was make the pathway clear for the energy to flow through to them...
and well... it is working.
Once I finish that Tree book, Ill do one on Financial Feng-shui....or the chakra one. Tree book still needs interviews done...and I haven't done them yet. :P  ...and a good read through to see if I want to add/subtract anything.

 I want to paint something....but I can't find any reference pictures.
I actually have a whole set of something I want to paint... and a picture of someone...
maybe I'll do that tonight if I'm not writing. I'm going to try to make it to page 15.
Although page 20 would be much better. We shall see...

Nothing else happening, but we are going to go do something tomorrow.
oh...my dash to get it done so I won't have to do it later list....ummmm
1) dinner
2) visualize.....meditation for the win!
3) write script Day 1 of 10
4) plan something to do tomorrow (plan or spontaneous, I really don't care)
5) second coat of paint on wall
6) check mail and watch a netflix movie if we got one in!
7) do something with Teir to keep him off of computer
 that's enough....going now....almost time to cook something.

later pop cakes of marmalade and fusion juice. Don't forget to slice your apples and dot your q's.








No comments:

Post a Comment