Saturday, January 27, 2018

Where be me broom?! I'll swab the deck.

Day 53

I'm not sure what happened to the last two hours,
what the heck...?
Do I even have the time to do anything now that it's 10pm???
I don't think I have anything to do tomorrow???
but still.... starting something is in question.

I need to format my script!
I will do that. At least for an hour.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yeah.... if I open it, I'll format it all.
There's only a few parts that need it,
but they are scattered.
Which means I'll read through while formatting.
Which means, I won't know what time it will be
until I get it finished.
And the way things are going, time may flooooow
and then 3am will pop up and I'll be like....
what the heck!???!!
I'm already tired though....
WHAAAA!!!!

Throwing a tantrum here....
because I want to go to sleep...
but I made a commitment...
although I really can't remember if I'm
on day 7 of 10... or??
I guess it doesn't matter....hmmm
Fine day 7 of 10 script writing....(er...formatting)

_________________________________________
Did my job today.
Wasn't bad at all.
Although I probably messed some things up
or forgot something....
It's all good. First day and all.
_________________________________________

Going to sleep in tomorrow. For sure.

How about a comedy? What do they call those...
stupid funny movies... yeah, those...
"The Witches of the Sea"
It's about a coven of witches on a pirate ship.
They are searching for __?__
And a group of loser pirates try to stop them.
But they are witches and even though they don't know
anything about sailing a pirate ship...they band together
to stop the pirates and find __?__ before the pirates do.
It's a comedy, use your imagination.
Witches, speaking like pirates... Casting spells on the ocean.
Where do you think the Krakken came from??!!
And mermaids....um hello!
They threw a girl overboard and she had to cast a spell to survive!
Me be castin' a spell!!! Argh! - But in a old witch-y voice.
No, they don't wear pirate hats....but the pirates do.
Maybe a witch and a pirate fall in love...
Maybe they learn to sail the ship...
Maybe they curse the pirates...
Maybe they find the treasure they seek, but instead
of going home, they decide to stay upon the seas...
Never know...






No comments:

Post a Comment