Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Life is King

Day 42 
still lingering around 55%
at times it feels like things are realigning...at others, not so much.
can we choose right now not to be a volcano again?
This evolving crap is not doing a body good....soul maybe, but not body.

It's snowing outside!!! YAY! For once!
I'm going to wait it out and look at it again later to see if it really turns out great.
It'll either be 'Surprise! Lots of SNOW!' or mostly gone and 'oh, no more snow'

Got w-2 in today too, which I will take a stab at that here in a bit
listening to Kyle Cease right now
Awaiting inspector people to get in touch with me.
Maybe there's no jobs here? Which is fine...it's too cold and I'm sick anyway at the moment.
I have a potential art mural painting job set up.
I also have 3 people wanting sewing stuff. Fine and all, but I'm on hiatus with that. It's when I get the itch to sew something....sewing I don't mind...I mind appliques however.

Hoping I'll feel up to writing tomorrow or sometimes this week.
I have a script to write.
If my spine wasn't hurting to hell and back this would sound so damn appealing...
or if I had a cabana on a warm beach in Fiji...that would suffice too.

argh...nevermind...looks like I have to wait until SSA sends tax paperwork
but assuming we don't have to pay taxes on stuff already taxed...we'll get back $1010
maybe that will fix the car.....not
it will pay taxes and insurance on the other house though
no one else seems to be paying it.....hrrrmmm.

ahhh the joys of dilemma's I fucking love it.
Going to bed soon. Goodnight bumper babies of banana shrooms and chocolate sauce of fudge.
oooohhh.....fudge.... *drool
______________________________________________________

So, day 42, the meaning of life.
the meaning of life....
= the realization of seeing one's self through/in life.
let me theorize.
the recognition of seeing a part of yourself mirrored in or through another person or object.
the act of the feeling of knowing you are in/of the other.
the unity of being one with all that is.
life is the process of realizing such.
or not....
better to not know actually.

like talking to angels, or planets, or gods, or seraphim.....
sometimes it's just better to choose the one to cling to.
Resort yourself to the highest King, instead of mingling with all the commoners, counselors, or kingsmen. They each have their specialties and needs.....but the King knows all.










No comments:

Post a Comment