Monday, January 8, 2018

Fire on the inside.

Day 34
ugh.
I'm sick today. Body aches. Chills. Probably fever.
Teir's not feeling 100% either.
So we watched the new Pirates of the Caribbean on netflix.
With a blanket.

But I'm here to write....although I promise it will be short.
I'm going to bed.

theory.....
when you evolve past your limited beliefs (thoughts) or deeds (actions)
you're body takes a while to catch up.
I'm sure this is a good thing, although please don't ask me until I feel better, ok.
I'm taken care of even if I disagree with the universal policies in place.

volcanoes.....kinda hurt. All parts of it.
touch it's skin and it will hurt. I promise.
At least I don't have that dizzy fever stuff.... (knock on wood)
wait...no don't....wood burns.
so I'm going to bed in a sec. Maybe finally take some advil.
yeah, I totally like to see how much I can handle before I resort to witchcraft.
haha....I like that word. It's short for natural medicine. It is from a tree afterall.
no, not punishing myself by waiting it out....
stretching myself....because I have this thing lately about feeling everything my body wants to say.
It's actually kinda sad and irate at the moment.
It wants medicine and sleep. No disturbances.
So I'm going to honor that.

No comments:

Post a Comment