Tuesday, January 2, 2018

NO whiny ass excuses or those who skip through this.

Day 28

       I wrote a very short screenplay on my new Final Draft program.
I think I LIKE it!!! It was so easy! It's only a few pages long, but I can tell why this program is the bomb. It does everything for you but type the words. Perfecto.
Maybe I'll post it. It does have a bad word or two in it and it involves an alien and a guy named Dr. Juju. Very short, very simple. I literately wrote it on the fly just so I could test it out.
I want to try to do the beats with Victory on it too, but I realize I really don't need to be sitting at the computer all day. And having them in actual card form will be easier overall, although it may take longer??
Piano....it took forever....but hard parts of certain things seem to be actually getting easier...I was almost beginning to think that maybe I'm not cut out to do the 'hard' stuff.....  almost. So that issue with the hands not wanting to cooperate together....well they will be in for a big surprise when it just starts to actually happen!


 Financial Feng-Shui   (pronounced fi-nan-shull fung shway) for those of you who don't enjoy other languages (pronounced lang-wedges)
The only clutter I seem to have is in the storage room....and frankly, it's too cold in there to clean it.
I check my money baguas (pronounced baa-goo-uhs) and they are clean everywhere else. Technically (pronounced tek-nih-call-ee) I've taken great care to make sure all parts are clear and clutter free.
Minus the garage....the storage room.....and the oven.
  ...I should probably find someone to clean my oven....hmmm
that and I still have to wait to pay some things.....why?!!!


Playing chauffeur  (pronounced show-fur) tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday...and Saturday...ohmygerd! (pronounced oh-my-gerd)

____________________________________________________________


I was thinking of writing you a story, but alas...the only story I keep replaying in my head is book 5. Which I should probably start writing sooner rather than later, even though I'm still not sure where I want to start it. Sharing a scene or two will just ruin the secret.
I could tell you the qualities of my script...but when it sells, I would need to remember to erase this...so I can't do that.
I could write a letter to someone.... but who?
A song, a poem, a limerick? (pronounced lim-rick)
How about a riddle?

....
probably too hard for the commoners....nevermind.
FFS!!!
Some of us....we live in a world between worlds. Where we have one foot in this reality and in this body...and we have the other in the world of real reality and of that vast ocean.
One would assume we would care to show you the wonders of what's on the other side of the veil. That I would want you to know. But you can't know. Not until you walked through the doors on your own. I want you to know, but I can't ever give it to you. I can't explain the taste of it. The feel of it.
I can't even show you the way there. I didn't lead myself across in the first place. I was never alone on this journey. Not even once. The steps I took could never be the same ones you could take.
I will not hold your hand and carry you forward. That is not my job. If you ask, I can only tell you the answer I know, but it doesn't mean it's the only answer. Or that its your answer.
I'm burning from the inside out. I've thrown thought after thought into the river of lava and watched them burst into flames before my eye. Knowing what is coming without seeing it.
The seraphim....they are here. Whatever their purpose is with me....I accept.
..the other one....the one who visits when dark thoughts move through.... he seemed pleased to have such a short visit with me. Almost like he was satisfied that whatever lessons I had to learn had stuck true and proven. A test perhaps? Whatever, I was also pleased....to tell him goodbye.
 and the other...that One. If you held the love of all the stars in your hands and rain fell upward into the heavens and the underworld shone out like sunbeams...it wouldn't come close to being equal to the heart of the King.
If you want to take this journey....young pioneer, eager alchemist, one with a head full of mysteries and those with any need to walk. The King grants requests....every time.
Follow the gypsy's out into the wild, where they dance around the fires. Where the children gather to hear of legends. Where the lost wander even further on purpose. And the rogues and warlocks feel underfoot that the world is good. Find that place....where the pain bubbles over your brim and you overflow with something you can't contain. Where the memories fade into a breeze and the hands of your lover touch warm. Where storms rage. Mountains fall. Mountains rise. And your sons stand tall. Your daughters carry the future. Your soul blazes. Where you are held.


that was way long
Most people, including me, do not like to read long posts where there isn't much white space.
Good luck making it here.

________________________________________________________________________

try this....

do something tomorrow (Jan 3rd) that you most likely wouldn't (because of one of your fears)
then disregard those fears and show them that they are not real, by doing the thing you said.

like paying off a large bill (how....with what money?-add in your whiny ass excuse here)
or cooking a homemade meal  (but I don't have all the ingredients - add your whiny ass excuse here)
or taking a jog (it's too cold, my leg is broke - whiny ass excuse here)
or painting a picture (like what....I'm too stupid for imagination - whiny ass excuse here)
or _________ fill in the black with something you really want or would like to do/have/etc. (but but but but but - whiny ass excuse here)

those are only examples. but the lesson is that once you go ahead and do thing you want to do....the other option disappears.
Do you want door number 1 (the cool thing) or door number 2 (the fear keeping you away from the cool thing)?
It is always your choice.

I challenge you.
I will think up something for mine.....and write about it tomorrow.
I practice this probably way more often than you ever have, so I will try to make mine challenging for me....although I do have an issue....I'm rather fearless in most cases. When its even there I do it anyway because I will fucking burn its ass (any fear) into nothingness.

Maybe I'll clean the stove..... (because I don't want to - whiny ass excuse here)
fuck...
















No comments:

Post a Comment