Tuesday, January 23, 2018

This flowing....will wipe you out, get out of my way!!!

Day 49

I'm ready to throw someone off a cliff.
I'm am so freaking done.
Time to do the thing.
 -- I'm gonna do it myyyyyyy way!!! --
like that song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU

Look what I found... I'm going to post this everywhere, so I can see it all the time...
then I will see it all the time in my driveway.
at the store.
wherever I go
in the garage
on my way to California
the beach
in my front yard, while I wash it
up at my cabin


 My first sold script will result in this beautiful creature. ^ ^ ^ ^
I don't care what anyone else thinks about it either.
I'll pay the credit cards off first if I still have any owed on. Calm down. I am sane.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Know what else I love..... this



 my beautiful dragon.
He brings me magic and insight and fortune. I'm glad I spent time on however the hell long it took to paint him. I wouldn't sell him for $5000 .... but $10,000...and we'll talk

So... becoming whole.
The car is going in the fucking shop by the end of the week
I do not fucking care what anyone says.
I don't care where it goes, I don't care how it gets there. I don't care how much it costs.
and I might go buy another vehicle for the fun of it. fuck yeah.
I'm going to keep a tally of how many times that fucking Murano has been fixed.
The tally marks will be posted on the back hatch, in permanent marker.
Eventually it will be covered in tally marks..then I will send that photo to the Nissan dealer
for spite.
not to mention, everyone else will see these tally marks
and words describing 'how many times I've needed repairs'
and it's name - Hello, my name is....'Neverbuyanissan'
It will be spectacular.

that's right. I'm not getting played without being able to play along too.

Day 4 of 10 of script writing.
I'm on page 55!!!
that's almost half way (have to do a 120 age script or so)
Good news is the structure outline is almost exactly where it needs to be, I will only have to tweak it a little bit to be perfect. It's beautiful.
I'm starting late tonight though, so my goal is to make it to page 65
I really want a little bit of meditating time before bed, where I'm not tired.
______________________

Aah!!! I'm eager to get shit done but it's 9:30pm
I can write....or go paint a wall.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You know where I'll be

see you tomorrow my fuzzy pineapple apple pens of luxury BMW floating ice cube parties!








No comments:

Post a Comment