Saturday, January 13, 2018

flubbery....until it hardens

Day 38 and 39...
45%
I feel weeeaaaaakkk.
but I'm working on the 'Abs of the year' award.
all this coughing is doing wonders for my core.

what's new.... absolutely nothing.
watched netflix all day yesterday. No, not enjoyable, but all my other
important to me hobbies require movement, either in body or mind...
and neither of those are working at their prime right now.

Today, Skylar has went food shopping for us.
As I'm not fit for human contact and the hubs is on the floor in pain...literately.
I hope he doesn't expect me to help him up...ain't happenin' today bub, I can barely
lift my own arm.

Teir and I will be watching a movie later I'm sure...and hopefully I'll have some cough meds and maybe feel something other than dead.
All other stuff I usually do is on hold. Which is in itself coincides with that thing I needed to be doing anyway... stopping actions that hinder...  I guess this is a good way to see which things are really important....by letting them all fall down...
_____________________________________________

The volcano sends ashes and smoke
Breathing furnace
then cools when the flames retreat
this hollowed mountain
this hallowed temple
scarring everything that shall not stand
but this mountain stands
and inside is a cavern, smooth like glass
The rain begins to fall
water droplets hiss against the skin
smoke falters away and the ashes fall
A mountain in ruin.....no
It is the framework for a new temple.
and the rain rinses us clean.
_____________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment