Monday, January 1, 2018

the path into the wild


Day 27 - January 1st
not really the actual new year, that starts March 20th when the sun rises in Aries.
but we can hang and play along with you westerners

The moon is rising. Have you gazed upward this night?
Opening the portal.....wide open my friends.

So I did stuff today...
paperwork. lots of it
and other stuff.
want some pictures?
here ya go....





The sewing room that is no longer the sewing room looked like that yesterday.
Not anymore.... things change too fast.
If you blink, you'll miss it.
Know what I'm working on next...




yep....

I'm being summoned. I must retreat from this blog for this day and return with a story for you in the morrow.





someone spelled wilderness wrong...... :/

should be... the WILDNESS is calling....sounds more appropriate.
I should make memes.
 I have to go......time is passing





No comments:

Post a Comment