Sunday, January 28, 2018

Decoupaged life.

Day 54

Life is too small.
Too small to contain whatever is inside.
Shall I expand?
Shall I press against these walls and obey their limits?
It's too small in here.
Too small.
One must destroy to grow.
Watch out...I'm a grenade.
 
Flowing and unsure where I'm going.
And I love that.
Nonresistant to everything.
Just to see what comes of it.
Let the plates fall.
Let them crash.
Let them break apart and shatter.
Watch your step...
There's glass on the floor.
Watch your step.
I shall dance upon them.
For I wear shoes.


____________________________________________

Day 8 of 10 script writing...now formatting.
Dialogue issues are not my friends.
I can handle formatting. But words are slipping away.
I'll need to converse with my helper.

I have 1 redo for my job...but I have no idea what to do just yet.
I'll call tomorrow and then go out and do it.
Assuming I can get a hold of anyone.

Dinner....I'll be back....

ok, I'm back...
I know I don't have to write that, but I'm filling space.
Filling up all the space.
You will drown.

Universal energies are at work
I'm manifesting stuff within 12 hours,
however I can't seem to be able to know
when I'm doing it or what will arise.
It's awesome, but I have to be attentive
to my thoughts.
I need to meditate.

Financial Feng Shui:
I have money.
I will always have money.
I live in abundance.
I am abundance.
I give myself abundance and prosperity.
I receive that abundance and prosperity.

^ ^ working on that manifestation ^ ^
No room for other thoughts.
Only what feels good flows.
Want me to do a countdown....
12 hours
It's 8:30 pm
So by morning, I should have received some money
from somewhere. I'll let you know what shows up.
______________________________________________
I don't have anything good to write about....hmmmm
I solved a riddle. Or a question? I'm not quite sure the difference.

"Only the crow flies against the wind. Why do you think that is?"

I won't even attempt to explain.
But it has a lot to do with flooooooow.

Maybe tomorrow we can go deep again?
I really am not very good at surface speak.
I can be raw and open....
I want to be....
but you need to allow me to be.
You need to just ask.
please.
I'm suffocating among you.
The air is too heavy.












No comments:

Post a Comment