Sunday, January 7, 2018

Inaction = the universe is IN ACTION

Day 33
My list of 6
I get to pay off a debt.... yay for that list. Not always fun stuff, but it'll be fun when it's paid off.
This is where you get into trouble.
Should I withdraw from savings and pay it off?
Should I manifest cash and pay it off?
Should I take a 1 month job and pay it off? (not a chance)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
the answer is to do nothing...it will take care of itself and pay itself off.
because when you take a certain action....like say withdraw from savings....guess what happens..
you know, come on...guess.
that's right. Taxes are due Friday...or the car broke, or don't forget the car insurance coming in 3 weeks. The universe will smack you right back in the face for not believing in it.
If you manifest cash... can do...but what did I tell you about equivalent exchange...you'll pay it...and then whammo! You need to spend about the same amount on something else more important. A.k.a. the universe will smack you in the face for not trusting it.
If you take a side job...guess what happens then....you spend more money on stuff you hardly ever spend money on...like tires, or extra ice cream at the store. In other words...the universe will smack you in the face for not relying on it.
DO NOTHING and let the universe do it's job. Stop doing it's job for it......you are unqualified.

So...something strange occurred.
The seraphim actually spoke with me. Fire....
the lesson...was not to take a certain action...
it was to stop taking certain actions that block/hinder/limit myself.
So.....back to the dropping in lava course 102... instead of thoughts burning away....we shall watch hindering actions burn.
FIRE!!!!! I love it!
 and you thought it just meant action and focus and will....ha!

_________________________________________________________________


I watched a weird video about the Anunnaki and Nephelim yesterday. About gene welding , Tiamat, and Nibiru. Of course most of this was common knowledge...to me anyway... but a more in depth version this time. Rather interesting.... however it didn't touch on theories about trans-dimensional possibilities or 5th dimension evolution. They left that entire part out. If we were created by the Anunnaki, gene welded wise through dna... where would our ascension capabilities come from? From their dna? From energy consciousness? Where then? We'd still have memory dna capabilities and be able to ascend onto higher planes with their dna...but being a partially flawed organism for life on earth, where does one split from being the created to the creator? Where's the cut-off line?
Or would that ability come from our earthly roots...and not them. Maybe they never had it? Would that make us more powerful in the long run?
well...just having fun theorizing....

_______________________________________________________________________

Time is moving fast today....what the hell.
I already did my computer posting today....and this blog...so now I guess I'll
figure out something else.
I have to clear coat a painting...I remember.
and ...  ???
my daily list is in the other room. I have no clue.
I would clean the storage room if it weren't so cold in there.
I may go look for my laptop....I need it to see if Final Draft will go on it.
Then I can start writing the script.
Or book 5 which I still don't know where I'm starting it at.
Health textbook for Teir's schoolwork....that needs done too, but he said Tuesday the 9th.
It's only Sunday. Pretty bad we'll get it done in less than 3 days...it's horribly stupid and so easy and full of common obvious knowledge.... but hey, half a credit is half a credit.
Home/Un schooling for the win. We only bother because they need curriculum titles and stuff for high school transcripts. What a waste of time/effort doing something you already know.
fuck you school
what else...
?
?
I'm kinda bored....
who wants to come over and spend time with me?

who wants to go to iceland?

hiking?
what's playing at the theater?
I'm open to suggestions.





No comments:

Post a Comment