Thursday, January 11, 2018

Freezing in America

Day 37
35%  yeah I didn't improve much from yesterday...
see now my sinuses are getting in on the fun. It's great. This party we have going on.

I digress.
It's not much fun for me.
"why don't you go see a doctor?"
great question, I'll be glad to answer that.
I had a doctor that costed $50 a visit (self-pay)
but me being such an outstandingly usually healthy person got kicked off their
logbooks because I didn't come in for a visit. Dude....that's right..
punishing me for being healthy. - fuck you society.
so now...if I really wanted someone else's advice (a.k.a. not Dr. Google's) I'd have to go to
one of those walk-in clinics (have you ever been inside one of those?!) heads up...there's only you and one other person there....hooray...you'll get in quicker...oh no...no you won't, 1 hr wait minimum.
and the pricetag is about $185 plus whatever other tests and/or presciptions they give you.
Same price if they just tell you to get more rest and pat you on the back.
So I do just that for free.... get more rest and pat myself on the back for saving money.

American health care right there buddy.
Ain't I so glad to be an american.....
or I could do that thing everyone else does and pay $150mo every month
go to the doctor, pay another $30...leave...and then oh yeah...deductibles....
gosh darn.
If I had $150 a month for health insurance I still wouldn't buy it. Fuck you society.
Best case scenario...I plan ahead....schedule with my old doctor....which will take 8-12 weeks
to get to see, then go back in once a year to say hello, no you won't be giving me
one of those things I'm 13 years overdue for. But I have this dandruff recently, lol. No really,
just take my $50 and I'll call you when I really need you.

___________________________
Anyway..... orange juice burns a sore throat, fyi.
flannel is not warm enough
my bed is the worst bed on the planet
and Never for the love of god buy a Nissan.
ya know what...just don't buy anything white, except socks

__________________________
I think I done now....going to find a warmer blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment