Thursday, January 18, 2018

dashing through the night

Day 44
70% maybe a little more. This is so much better...

I got my new job stuff in the mail today, labels and keys!
I'm not sure if I find this exciting or terrifying.
What the heck am I doing working?
Then again....is it really work?
I'll be taking pictures of houses/buildings.
Getting spied on by nosy neighbors...
working alone....by myself, and getting paid per order.
sounds fun....though I'm not sure how many orders I'll be doing per day/week/month?
so long as I can still write scripts and do all this other stuff I could be doing....lol
 ...well, let's go, I'm ready! although being 100% would be recommended
and having an extra vehicle....oy vey!


how are you spending your time?
it's too expensive to waste it.
What are you doing that isn't in your best interests?
what time are you spending that isn't on something benefiting you?
have you spent any time on yourself?
you're too invaluable to ignore.

_______________________________________________


I'm preparing to go and get 5 things done once I'm finished writing here.
This is called....the 'get this stuff done and you won't have to do it later' dash.
What's on my agenda..?
1) roll the dice....yeah, the one to help me focus on a task for my level 27 list!
I wrote it out, but haven't gone in the craft room to roll my dice yet. I didn't put anything brave on it...whoops. Remind me to next time.... I'm brave to the extreme, just right now I'm still not 100%
2) clean the cat litter boxes....why is there not a better solution to this everyday problem?!
3) quick clean of the craft room....it's not really that bad
4) play 2 songs on guitar, so I don't forget how....
5) visualize....meditation baby.

that's it for now...I'm watching something and it's almost over...
gotta go.







No comments:

Post a Comment