Thursday, January 25, 2018

There be dragons here....

Day 51

Know what I'm doing when my 90 days is up?
Planning a trip to the beach.
Not that I couldn't or wouldn't do it anyway,
but I committed to it now. I'm no flip-flopper!

Still haven't thought of a reward when I finish my script.
I was thinking a pirate costume or a passport.
Maybe something else. idk?

My job people called. I'm still supposed to get jobs in.
Still waiting... I guess maybe next week?
Okay then, I'm in no hurry.

Are you prepared? To dive deep?
Don't try to hold your breath.
Don't try to do anything...
Let yourself sink.
Let go
_____________________________________________________

It wasn't me.
It wasn't what I said or how I said it.
It wasn't the way I spoke.
It wasn't my voice.
None of these things made you embrace your fear.
You pulled it up and you tried to strangle it.
My words only let you see it.
I revealed it to you and you pulled out your sword.
I made them quiver and you decided to slay your dragons.
To try to slay your dragons.
The dragons are weak while they lie in darkness.
They don't want to be seen, they fear the light.
But what I say is bright. It shines.
I shine. For I am a star.
So your dragons writhe, trying to escape.
And you, my dear, you panic.
For you do not know yourself.
You fear your own dragons.
But dear one, have you not heard me?
Do you not listen?
Dragons are not to be feared....
They are to be ridden.
They are not demons in hiding...
They are angels who haven't been allowed to see the light.
Shine your light...and you'll see them for what they are.
They are you.
They are you.
The abyss where they hide, where you haven't found yourself....
That is where hell is. It is inside of you.
I swear to you love, that once you carry your light there....
Once you tame them....and fear them not,
Those dragons will protect you.
And inside of you will become Heaven.
You are the light.
You are the light.

I have seen you in your glory.
And it is that which I will wait for.
Even for a thousand years.
I know you.
I will not abandon you,
Even as you try to slay the dragons inside you.
But remember...
The dragons are my friends too.
Because I love all of you.
All of you.

________________________________________________

God, I love myself.
I love everything.
I love my Toyota 4runner trd pro too.
We'll be together, me and you.
I'll wash you clean and drive you slow  not too fast.
And we can explore the country together.

Dunlap, tomorrow.
to pay taxes and post a pay now or your out- eviction notice.
make sure no one bought the property next to our other
property. It's mine and I need it.
There's fairies and fae there! It's my responsibility
to make sure they are cared for.
I love that piece of land. I love all those trees.
I love that we'll be together.
me and you.
and my Toyota 4runner tdr pro
I'll have an art studio treehouse there
and a small cozy cabin with a loft
and a swing outside
and a large deck
I'll visit all the time.



okay, really now, going to go write a script
day 6 of 10
on page 75
actually going to make it to page 90 tonight
then bed, busy tomorrow....

talk to you later, dragon spirits












No comments:

Post a Comment