Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Depths of the 'see'

day 36
30%


The transmission isn't going through
you can't hear me
unplug your ears
try a different channel
stop living in fear
stop listening to all that bullshit you keep telling yourself
ffs
I'm drowning
and I can't pull you in with me
you'll just need to jump
jump
trust in yourself
the water will catch you
then we can go deeper
deeper
as deep as we can

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------
if I were going to say the same thing to a land lover....

You're not doing what I told you to do.
Those limiting thoughts are holding you back.
There's nothing else I can do to help you.
You must choose yourself if you will remain where you are in those fears/thoughts....
or if you will fucking choose the opposite and do something about it!

______________________________________________________

how's that....?
do you realize how hard it is to speak to land lovers. commoners. normal (square) people hiding inside their little boxes. Especially when I'm holding a match.... I would set them all on fire if I could.
And then watch them burn.
Look at all the pretty fire!!! *claps hands
It's takes a toll to move at a lower frequency....
sorry you can't keep up, but not to worry, no one has to. We are all going the same way

I've got somewhere to be. (besides bed, still sick here)
gotta go.


No comments:

Post a Comment