Thursday, January 4, 2018

a REAL Challenge

The average temperature of Hawaii
73 to 80 degrees F
average temperature a little closer...FL perhaps?
61 to 84 degrees F
either of these places would do me good right now.

15 is unacceptable

_____________________________________________________________
so we didn't blow up the car today but will need to go get it later
it's sitting at CVS because it overheated...because the coolant hose busted.
because it's fucking cold
yes, it had antifreeze in it
but it's a Nissan.
the absolute last Nissan I will ever be a part of

Jeep, Toyota, Ford, Porsche, Audi, Lexus, Jaguar, Pagani, Koenigsegg, Maserati Alfieri.....*drool....all those high end luxury sport cars. Even Subaru is acceptable if it has all that offroad outdoorsy stuff all over it and a bunch of random stickers all over the back.

I'm killing the daily list.
Think I'll stick with it, although I must find a better way to organize it.
I'm wasting too much pen ink scribbling through what I did get done.
One cross out line isn't enough and I don't always have a dark marker with me.

Going to a teen meet-up group tomorrow with the kids.
I hope real people are there.
God, please send me someone REAL. I'm over the normal forced interaction.
I don't want to act normal.
Technically, I don't want to interact either, but if I must, let it not be normal.
The etymology of the word 'normal' means a 'carpenter's square' (that's that triangle thing that let's you mark a perfect right-angle on a piece of wood!! A+ for me in carpentry!)
.... yeah so normal people are 'squares'
--- a.k.a. in a box, shut it. closed-up. Harsh feng-shui (pronounced fung-shway) if you want to learn about sharp edges. :)
dictionary claims it means -'in conformity with rule'....
somewhere I have never been able to stay for long.

It'll be great. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

_______________________________________________________

Did part of my book 5 outline today while freezing my toes off.
Re-read through script. It's ready to be written in screen format now.
Luckily I already have Final Draft! Hoorah!

Want to do a new challenge?
Find a box. any box, any size.
Fill it with stuff that falls short of being something you love.
If it's a small box, find small things to put in it.
Big boxes = big things.
at least 10 items must go in this box.
all 10 items must be something you do not love.
they can be something you hate.
something broken
something worn out you would love to replace but haven't because (your whiny ass excuse here)
something that gives you the creeps
something you only keep because someone gave it to you
something you only keep because it covers that hole in the wall
something you only keep because if you get rid of any more stuff you'll look poor
something you shouldn't even have, but you keep because someone else might need it.
something you keep in case of some disaster that will never happen.
something that doesn't fit.
This filled box of 10 things will get sold in the yardsale or will go to the trash.
You can look through it again to be sure before dumping/selling it all, don't panic. Close it up and put it away, label it crap you don't love. Then sell it or dump it if after a week you still don't love what's in it.

I challenge you.
Ready set go
I have to go get the car.

I also challenge you to be real.
I try to, but I scare everyone     :(
that shouldn't really be a sad face.... I kinda think its great at times.


No comments:

Post a Comment