Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Ice cream run

So the oven is clean.
It costed me $11
I never told you how to get that challenge done.....just to get it done.

Day 29
I'm currently succeeding in completing my daily list.
this may be more useful to me than the general 'list' I have usually used.
the daily one comes with a time limit and therefore a 'challenge'
I am, after all, rather competitive. Even if it's with myself....or a list.

Read some screenplays today too.
The Iron Giant. and part of Toy Story...
cause yeah, I'm doing animation scripts right now.
Piano....better
guitar....haven't done that today yet
finished that book I was reading....it wasn't that great, but a few new tips maybe.
I suppose at this point they are all going to say the same things over and over with slightly different words. That's fine. There's some other books I want to read beside screenwriting books.
I want to get stuff together and sell it. Not sure when I'll be able to do this.
Tomorrow is scrapped. from 11am till 6pm

I wonder if the Pini's will let me do a screenplay of ElfQuest?

____________________________________________________________

I think I'm being commissioned (without pay) to take an ice cream run.
wait....that's going to cost me money.
oh well. I have money.... I have loads and loads of money!
I'm abundantly wealthy and rich as fuck!
Positivity attracts the like, yes?

why is it saying that positivity is misspelled and/or does not exist as a word?
It's Positively positive.
This is like writing in Word and it underlines random words in red squiggly lines to show you how not to write.
whatevs.







No comments:

Post a Comment