Sunday, January 21, 2018

um, just no today

Day 47

85%

Day 2 of 10 script writing....
I made it to page 18 last night.
Funny how time just disappears when you write... I was writing till 2:30am...
and yeah, I still meditated after that, ha!

Supposed to start that job this week. ??

It's 65 degrees outside. This is awesome. Going for a walk outdoors for once.
okay...walking for once. Dude, it's been cold. I don't do cold.
maybe somewhere else?
movie with dinner?
heck. I'm open to spontaneity.

yeah...so we watched SpiderMan Homecoming.
funnier than the other spidermans

Um...
nothing else to say...
it's 9:20pm and I need to go write that script!
hopefully make it to page 30...that'd be 12 pages, however I'd be more pleased with 15 pages.
sometime before midnight would be preferred.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
not sure if it's funny because I don't think it's plausible, or because I think it's impossible.
get that? ;)
it is possible....surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment