Monday, January 22, 2018

Rewards...like rewords.

Day 48

I'm trying to remember why I decided to write this blog for 90 days.
Then again...it is 11am and I got up at 9am to take the oldest out to do work paperwork
I went to bed at 3...am ish
I did it though....made it to page 34... hell's yeah! I may have made it to 25 by midnight
but thinking I'd continue further deleted 2 and 1/2 hours from my time account.
Today will be day 3 of 10 of script writing.
Do you realize how funny it is trying to write a funny scene...and you re-read it and it's even funnier.
You're going to like Zen. :)

No jobs posted for the job I supposedly have. ?? *shrugs
I keep checking the website...but still nothing
that's fine, I'm okay with that

wait...am I supposed to get a reward for writing this blog for 90 days??
not that I need a reason to treat myself well....
okay...I went to get my 90 day list...all of which I'm still working on
Ends March 5th. My birthday.
I don't think I have a reward set up... hmmm. I need a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, right?
unless you're smart and know the rainbows are orbs...you only see the top half if it's on the ground...
the gold is the center...the bending of the light to where it radiates outward.
It's has to do with the earth's magnetic fields. Don't believe everything you read on wikipedia...it's more than just light refraction of water droplets.(because if you know anything about real science, that is just a piece of the more elaborate truth)
I guess I should start thinking on this .... maybe I don't need a reward, but maybe a fun surprise would be more to my liking. I'm a simple person sometimes. I'll think about it.

do I get a reward for finishing this script too?! hold the phone!

____________________________________________________________


.....I really don't feel like writing the rest of this,
I kinda just want to get started working on my script again...
so, cutting it short.
If I think of something else to say, I'll make another post or something.
Now...
Will I get to page 50...? I am starting an hour earlier....

Oh, and just for further reminders to myself....
next time I do an outline - freaking add the dialogue with it!!
I'm going to have to flip through index cards to see if the dialogue I did write
so far is even close to my original thoughts when I go back and edit. argh.






No comments:

Post a Comment