Friday, January 26, 2018

Work stuff...but not really work

Day 52

This is something new.
I made it to the end of my script last night.
Now it's time for editing and fixing some of the formatting.
The car is at the shop.
And I start my new job tomorrow.

I'm going need a phone.
and a laptop battery and charge cord for the car.
wait....what was that about a job making money....ha ha
that's okay. I have 25 orders tomorrow
It'll be a surprise when I see money in my account
because I'll probably forget that I'm supposed
to get paid. I'm used to not getting paid for working.
I work all the time.
Even though it's fun work
Taking pictures is fun work too.
But now that I've associated money with pens...
I'll get money and just run out of pens instead.
I'm okay with that.


________________________________________

Oh, there's an whirlpool.
Round and round.
Like it's not sure where to go with itself.
Swirling and spiraling.
Where does it want to go now?
 ________________________________________


 There's a perfume called Tabu.
It's the 'Forbidden Fragrance'
It smells like my grandma.
weird huh?



 


No comments:

Post a Comment