Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Locked in

Day 43
60%
Today I slaughtered some limitations.
I'm now on level 27 of my list thing. Congrats to me!
New list will be created tonight/tomorrow

Final Draft won't work on the little laptop......*sigh
plan b, we write it on this one....without getting distracted.
tomorrow S's band and stuff....when is break time?
no fun snow, just a thin cold layer of icy nothingness

____________________________________________________

Limitations.... ha ha ha
I'm onto you. ...again....although I admit I forget all the damn time.
I decided today (again) that they don't exist.
This is so much easier, I must say.
Nothing is hard unless you make it that way.
Nothing is scary, unless you choose for it to be.
But today....we are choosing only the best.
The best choice. As if we could make a non best choice.
I don't know why I keep thinking living within this world's borders is the only choice.
I know it's not.
But I keep forgetting.
Perhaps my fever fried some brain cells.
I'm gonna go and live in the other world now (again).... this place is....not for me.

______________________________________________________

Thinking dh's dr. grew a brain.....let's hope
I have plans and need him to comply.
Like Switzerland and Fiji, and a few National Parks.
And this place....
https://www.facebook.com/PeterHollensMusic/videos/1082465955139067/

No comments:

Post a Comment