Wednesday, January 24, 2018

2:30am rant

Stardate 50 and 1/2
If I just speak it aloud, I would get exactly what I ask for.
There's a rushing river going through me right now and I
could manifest anything at the moment.


Why do I get energy highs at 2:30 at night.
how am I going to sleep like this?
oh wait...I might actually get to meditate
um yeah!

oh, correction on the script.
I only made it to page 72 last night.
and well, tonight I got to page 75
yeah, I know. but I'm zooming right now
no idea why
I had like 5 realizations in the last hour

this flowing shit just got real
holy crap
I might be a different person tomorrow!!
WHEEEeeeEEEeeeeeeeEEee!!!!!
I 'might' see you tomorrow ???


_______________________________________

I want a new 4runner tdr pro


 that will be at my house


No comments:

Post a Comment