Saturday, January 6, 2018

ho hum

Day 32

all that I want from you, my son, is to be satisfied
  
take care of yourself
be good to yourself
treat yourself well
tell yourself yes
give yourself more
love yourself completely
listen to yourself
trust yourself
honor yourself
protect yourself


I watched them as they danced. As much as a little child and grown adult possibly could.
It was cute. The younger always twirling under the fingers of the older. Stepping on them, laughing, talking, more twirling. Never being still. The older just letting the younger be, as there really isn't a wrong way to dance.
The younger gets excited when a new song plays. The older simply complies to the wishes of the younger without complaint. Without being in a hurry, there is nowhere else to be...ever. The older moves step by step, careful not to step on the younger's bare toes. Always barefooted.
Never looking away to see where else there is to be, to do, to go. The older stays true to the task at hand. Stands true even when the same question gets asked for the third time. Stays true even when the younger climbs on them. Perhaps this is no longer dancing, but the older obliges.
The mountain. Strong. Patient. Wise. Protective. Present.
The little star. Wild. Ambitious. Free. Curious. Joyful.
They dance in the midnight sky.

_________________________________________________________

What to say....
I finished my painting.
Which means....I'm on the next level. Sweet. I'll make out the new list of 6 tonight.
Teir and I made cookies.
stuff and other stuff



  

No comments:

Post a Comment