Monday, January 15, 2018

inspecting the truth

Day 41
55%  improving, albeit slowly.

Got a bunch of emails from the inspector peoples, looks like I'll be doing something for money soon
assuming I can figure out what I'm doing, ha
I'll need to log on and review stuff tomorrow and figure out what then heck I'm looking at.
They'll probably call, great, hope it won't be too early

Skylar's band concert was today, it was good for beginner band.
Didn't do much else today, too exhausted.

I need to go meditate and uncover some answers relating to future plannings.
Like for a vehicle, some cash, a dose of cure, and eviction proceedings up yonder.
Hoping tax w-2 will get in soon, that'd give me something to do for 30 minutes.
and probably $30 to pay on that bill I'm working on paying off.

Supposed to snow tomorrow. We'll see if it amounts to anything spectacular.
I'd feel much more excited about this stuff if I weren't ailing in the aftershocks of sickness.

okay, so I reviewed the inspection website videos....looks easy enough.
No jobs posted in my search area though. That's good.
To bed I go, maybe tomorrow I'll learn something new and feel better. :P



No comments:

Post a Comment