Sunday, December 31, 2017

A New Year is upon us.

Stop making things so complicated. It doesn't have to be.

Final draft - regular price $249  
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Final Draft I now OWN!  = $110
YES I DID

I was going to wait...but then they offered 15% off expiring tonight.
plus I got the educator discount

I promise these things just fall unto me like rain.
Screenwriting 101 - always write.
keep writing
and writing
if you can sell the first, you can sell the second.
and the third and the fourth

my fingers are numb as shit
but I learned a song...for the moon
Simple Man in next.


This is not day 27 yet. Still day 26...it's 8:46 and the new year is just around the corner.
Shall I tell you stories of the future?
Of the way the sun cascades upon the land and the stars shower down their glory.
Of the immense moments arising in the coming months.
Doorways are opening. Portals, from where our helpers bring forth the good news.
Abundance and a life that none would expect to find in this age.
But I see the light where the gate has fallen away from it's threshhold
I see the light from the other side.
It is warm and brilliant.
I know this light.
It is the one He carries. That our true selves carry.
No one will be able to close this doorway.
They are awakening....and you won't be able to put them back to sleep.
We will rise up. We will never hear your pleas.
We will never give attention to your fears...
We walk in that light...and the shadows are behind us.
The doorway is opening.
You won't be able to cover your eyes.



____________________________________________

"Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
All that you need is in your soul
And you can do this, oh baby, if you try
All that I want for you, my son, is to be satisfied"

"And be a simple kind of man
Oh, be something you love and understand
Baby be a simple kind of man
Oh, won't you do this for me, son, if you can"

"Boy, don't you worry, you'll find yourself
Follow your heart and nothing else
And you can do this, oh baby, if you try
All that I want for you, my son, is to be satisfied"


No comments:

Post a Comment