Thursday, December 14, 2017

You've got a one-way ticket

Day 10
 pic...





doing screenplay work.
coming together well

nothing new.
Butter is howling... like a wolf
my neck is crunching....at least it's not hurting
I bet there's nothing on tv tonight.
not sure what else to say...
my wrist is hurting too, no idea why
I still haven't gone to Whole foods. lol
 ______________________________________

Something comes this way....
like you can feel the energies diverging as if something huge is pressing against the cloak
but what is it?
I'm gonna wait here and see. Brave brave me.

.....then maybe I'll have something to write about.

all the stories in my head, yet I can tell another is trying to push its way through.
they aren't ever going to quit, these relentless stories that strive to be told
these stories, that everyone closes the gate on.
They strive to come alive into this plane, yet you shut them out and silence their words.
They see me, willing, and all jump in line, some cutting to the forefront.
This gate is open, this gate is willing. this gate can hear us.
Oh....but do they have the key? Do they have a ticket?




No comments:

Post a Comment