Sunday, December 24, 2017

keeping all the exciting stuff to myself

Day 20

what do you want to hear today?
what do you want to see?
what do you want to feel?
what do you want to know?
careful with your words...they are powerful.


So....outline is done. f i n a l l y !!
need to do break down of scenes and diagnose conflict and charge for each.
I'm really hoping that won't take as long as the outline. What was that? a week and a half...ick
Then go through the dialogue, which I did not include in the outline unless I added something new.
Then do visuals on the scenes like a camera would if you were watching the movie. (this I'm supposing will take forever since I'm overly visual) ((( I did a kylego today and transported myself somewhere else....way too visual, I was gone for about 10 minutes. )))
I also need to read some scripts so I can get a feel for what they actually write versus what is actually seen.
Then go find me a script writing program, which I have a list, but haven't actually been on them to see if I like them. I hope I like them, or hopefully I love the free ones.
Then ...and hopefully then....I can actually write this stuff out without using a pen. Much quicker.
If I run into any snags, I'll just ask for advice from my helper and we'll get it worked out smoothly.

I have Butter duty today, so me and him are going to work on a script, haha.
If I get struck with ADD, I have a picture I want to paint ready and waiting for my attention.
Not sure if anything is on the telly tonight, but I have a radio.
Pick Skylar up at 8.
oh....dinner in there somewhere too.

_________________________________________________________________

So I'm thinking of something to do for a challenge list and I'm not sure how to fill it out.
Most of what I want to do, I do anyway. And some things I'm going to do are slotted for a different time than this week, because Christmas, yo.
I finished the videos I was watching. So now I have all this free time, lol. (ok, yeah, so all the time is my free time unless I'm playing chauffeur) and I LOVE that.
Level 24 or 25 on my 'list' I still need a name for. I get to paint something. Which will be that picture in my head. Canvas, paint, and brushes are already out and ready to go. No excuses. Then on to the next level. I've really got to add something outrageously exciting on it next time.....just so I can scare the shit out of myself if I actually roll the number. FuN!!
______________________________________________________________

Tomorrow is Christmas ! ! ! !
Yay!
I'm bored of writing, gonna go, more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment