Saturday, December 30, 2017

Rich, fertile, and on sacred ground

I need to silicone the tub today
Christmas needs to be put away as well.
I have to fill out all these papers too.....there's a lot. And then scan them and upload them back to the inspector people along with other info stuff.
I should read up on some of those scripts too. I read through part of The Lion King....there's stuff in there I didn't even know was in there. But they are following more of a sequence structure than beats.
Confusing....maybe a bit.
Need to find a guitar song, look for paint, practice piano, and do the 7 day challenge.
Finish filling out the kids insurance paperwork.
I need a headshot too.

Can all that be done in a day? Probably...will it? ........ lololololol
Dinner, finish cleaning the sewing room that is no longer a sewing room, my other screenwriting book should be in today, so I'll probably read some of that. And besides filling out a photography
form for residential photography jobs....I found a nice wide angle lens I would buy if I actually got that job.
First up, this blog, day 25
then I'm going to silicone the tub
at least that will get done today because I want to take a shower

______________________________________________________________________

Do you realize how rich you feel when you sink down down down into your roots?
How when you kick unenjoying things out of your life, other things pop up miraculously.
Cool things. Better things.
When you burn your ideas of limits.....and then expand past them.
Claim your ticket to ride this ship, we are setting out to 'see'
_______________________________________________________________

We read the wind and the sky
When the sun is high
We sail the length of sea
On the ocean breeze
At night we name every star
We know where we are
We know who we are, who we are

 Aue, aue,
We set a course to find
A brand new island everywhere we row

Aue, aue,
We keep our island in our mind
And when it’s time to find home
We know the way
 
Aue, aue, we are explorers reading every sign
We tell the stories of our elders
In the never ending chain 
 
Aue, aue
Te fenua, te mālie
Nā heko hakilia
We know the way



ever think maybe we are explorers taking residence in human bodies until it's time to go home
 maybe for some of us....  the ones who have tamed the primal urges of their human hosts.
Kind alike that book Host, but people are just like animals until a spirit enters and carries the being. Sometimes the animal fights back with violence, sometimes....maybe it surrenders to our will.
Ever think that maybe we are the aliens? These bodies made for us?
Just giving you some things to think about. :)

Ever think maybe our ancestors energy flows down to us through our dna?
That's why we know things without being told. Reach for something outside of the norm.
Can you carry that energy? Channel it? Recognize it?
Who are the magicians in my family? Where are you?
Does viking blood course through our veins? Perhaps gypsy's? Who are you?
I should probably go find out. Want to join me?
 ____________________________________________________________________

Financial Feng-Shui
  We are working on the money areas of our baguas today....sometime or another.
Clearing them out and decluttering. Then cleaning and making them 'happy'
Happy money flows freely in and out, in and out, in and out.
Do I even have time to clean?..... totally.
But I have to get off the computer for now.
Later jumping peanuts of lavender and citrus.



No comments:

Post a Comment