Saturday, December 23, 2017

The moon tells the future of yourself.

Day 19 - I really am trying not to lose count, although I admit I don't actually check.

If it doesn't matter...then it really doesn't matter. (that's literal)

A l m o s t....done with the outline. Taking way longer than I thought it would. H O U R S !!!!!
....and I love that

I'm writing a letter. want to read it.... sure you do!
Oh no, its not for you.... :(  -- But if you want me to write you one, write me one to let me know you want me to write you one. .... .... .... ... lol

So nothing happening today. I've got one video left of The Limitation Game videos, which I will watch tomorrow.
I vacuumed. Cooked dinner. Researched timber pricing. Looked up what 'bhavana' was (because I do remember the future...well... parts of it.) Still find it unamusing that I have to deal with all this outdated crap. I wonder if I will remember this life in my next? I wonder if in my next life, I will finally be rid of these 'push buttons' and cat litter. And hoses. Better things are out there...or should I say up there? But alas....I'm currently present in 2017 with push buttons. No slidey light things, no 3d screenless game systems, no transport ships to the space stations and Mars, no hoseless handheld watering systems...and cat litter still exists.

_______________________________________________

I haven't spoken to her in many months.
But hidden myself away from her.
She rises and falls, showing her many faces.
Singing her song. Dancing her dance.
Why have we not spoken of late?
Has it been too cold? Has the weather parted us?
Do I have nothing to say?
You have plenty to say, yet I have not listened.
I have not been open to your voice.
Where have I gone?
You always show up, on time, every time.
Yet I linger behind doors, behind windows, merely glimpsing at your throne.
I admire your beauty, yet I dare not approach.
Perhaps the next time you shine in your fullness...
I will aspire to listen to your calls. Listen to your song.
It doesn't take much for you to call my name.
Remind me, remind me to steal myself away to the throneroom and enter.
Shall I stand in your presence?
Shall I sit to hear your stories?
Will we dance beneath your gentle lights?
Call out to me, I will come. I will honor you.
For the moon is more than just a moon.
She is a goddess.












No comments:

Post a Comment