Saturday, December 9, 2017

Leaving you hungry for more.

Look....they have clothes....but now they need hands and shoes and ...props...?
I forgot to get felt at Hobby Lobby today so...hmmm. I'll figure something out.

I'm wondering why there aren't more options for food. Like real edible food. Not crap they sell at the store or restaurants.
What's for dinner.....argh.

I don't have much else to write about today.
I'm still working on a villain solution for my screenplay.
I working on my little dudes.
I've a feeling I'm forgetting something I need to do....but it's not coming to me.
I have a list of stuff I might do, but that's a big 'might'
I'm disappointed how much people charge for small buildings. I know how much supplies cost....and it's only 20% of your price buddy.... labor isn't hard when you have enough people doing the job....
...
yeah so... I need food... going to find something other than boring same stuff.... hopefully.
laters.


No comments:

Post a Comment