Friday, December 15, 2017

Screenplays are still my friend.

The ticking lingers, ever so slightly, like a whisper.
Small bells jingle from behind.
The coolness of the air resonates with angst.
The door is shut and cannot speak.
The gates remain open, uncaring if they stay that way.
Why do we linger here?
Idly biding time.
Are we waiting for something?
Is there somewhere else to be?
It's like sitting in the waiting room.
The room prior to being in the one where you can choose a prize door.
You know you can, that you will, but it's not your turn yet.
Deciding whether to choose door number 3...or 1....or 8...is baseless.
You'll have to wait until you see what's in them.
And it's whatever you want to be in them.
What we choose is only factored by how we feel at the time of choosing.

_____________________________________________________

Outline is done.
Checklist tonight for structure, elements, and quality control.
Organize visuals, scan dialogue, sleek it out a bit. I still have way too many cards up on the board.
They said 40....but um....I'm a tad bit over that. (how many cards come in a pack? minus 20 or so)
I'm aiming for 40 tacks. That seems easier since I wrote the whole entire scene out on multiple cards...it won't fit all on one dude.
Should be fun. And totally have the villain issue solved. At the moment I'm unaware of any other issues besides it looks like a mess.

I may have this thing done by Christmas. Not done done....
but ready to go into screenplay format done. That'll be fun, cause I so know exactly what I'm doing....ha...ha...ha...

Kiddo is feeling better at least. Still has irritated throat and sinus, but it's getting better.
I might paint a picture.
I might play video games.
I might take a nap.
I might go do this thing that's been on my list for 3 weeks JUST so I can mark it off my list!
Yep...that's the one. That I will feel pleased to have accomplished.
I still haven't went to Whole Foods. (too much traffic today!) Maybe tomorrow???
Better go do that thing.....before I forget or talk myself out of it....I'm a very good distraction to myself.
Later, mayberry punch with lime sauce. Add some bourbon to that and come over.



No comments:

Post a Comment