Sunday, December 17, 2017

bing.... bing.... bing.... = headache sounds

Headaches try to be cool and all...but they fall short.
Not really appreciating the presence of one.

I sold some of those books I listed, still have a handful left though. I would advise people to read more, but the books I'm selling aren't really that good. (hence the reason I'm selling them)
I keep all my good books.

Um...well...I have nothing to say today.
Day 13 - seems longer than that somehow.
I was a different person 13 days ago. weren't you?
You could be a different person in two weeks if you started today.
Hoping something decent is on tv tonight, but I don't really care.
I just need to go a few more hours till I can go to bed.

Probably not going to work on much tonight.
A name for a kingdom, lol.
that doesn't seem too difficult.
*yawn
 ......I'm bored. nothing to say.
gonna go then.

__________________________________________


don't let the dark see what the light is doing
the light is not meant to be....
Chaos....chaos in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment