Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Lave beats snow.

You think you know....
You think you could recognize a mountain in the sky.
A mountain. Tall. Majestic. Unstoppable. Undefiable.
You think one would be aware of such a great creation.

.....until you try to conquer it. To get to know it. To become it.
You try to scale it's towering heights.
You try to taste the cold hard rigidness.
You try to understand it's strength. It's power.
You try to see into it's caverns, crevices, and cracks.
You try....only to fail and find you are more confused.

.....silly child.
Young child, who thinks that because they can't find what they thought
they were looking for, that you were wrong, or in the wrong place.
He didn't laugh, but I noticed the corner of his mouth raise enough into a grin.
This isn't the cold, rocky, snow-covered mountain you were expecting.
Oh no. This is you. And you are not a cold, rocky, snow-laddened hill.
This.....This....is a volcano.
A volcano.
A mountain of fire. Of heat. Of flame. Of power. Of creation.
A mountain that is ALIVE.
A mountain that thunders and shakes.
A mountain that fluctuates and changes.
One that spews forth earth and stars. Crystals and diamonds.
One seen for miles, and affecting miles more.
One seen for it's boding power and strength, but also known to be even stronger.
You could be giving, adding to the land. You could be destructive, devastating all.
You are indeed a mountain.
With a heartbeat of energy. Living earth flowing through your veins.
How is your journey now?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It's December 2017. Water is falling from the sky outside, a rare sight.
The angels and I have conversed frequently, and I've concluded that seven days with Lyriel
has forever changed my life. I'm honored to have committed my time with him.
All have gifted me with broad insight. I'm eager to meet with them again.
I'm still on the lookout for the coming waves. Both of them. However it is unknown what they
are or what they represent. I am only aware that I will stand.
 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sewing is locked. I shut it away in a box and am discovering that I do not need an excuse
to discontinue it's use. I do like money, but .....I like writing and art more.
My first screenplay is up on 'the board' and I'm working on character development and backstory right now.
I have some clay faces I made and am excited to get those to come alive.
I'm making room for possible plans in the future. I'm not sure anyone will help me, but I'm
not asking.
I want to get rid of things. I want to trade them. Trade them for another piece of joy. You'll see what I mean when I show you.


Oh, have to go a package was just delivered. BTW I really like Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment