Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Volcano!!!!!

They are speaking to me.....but not with words.

Wind - hands outstretched with an orb of some sort floating above.
What is that for??
Thoughts. Mastering thoughts. For thoughts are the wind.
Wind hasn't moved before, but I like this new thing.

Fire...they've been near me for a while, not as long as Wind.
Wasn't really sure what Fire was for....quiet for so long.
But now I feel the heat. Radiant powerful heat.
This is spectacular. I can feel it. And it moves. It's alive.
Power. Fearlessness. A word beyond just courage.
This is new. I like this new thing.

I know there are two more I haven't met yet.
But I can feel another approaching.
Not as in walking/flying towards me...
But its thoughts are on me. I can feel this enough to feel them.
This is fantastic. I like this new thing.
______________________________________________________

Katyusha - that's the Russian song I'm learning on piano.

I'm going to paint a wall in my sewing room soon.
I should probably not call it that anymore. Needs a new name.
Financial Feng-shui. Needs a new name too. As I'm not going to be using Feng-shui per se.
Or chakras.
I'm using laser vision - like superman. Laser focus.
Intent.
No fucking around.
Laser heat like fire, it will burn up with just my presence.
That's right. Whatever I focus on won't be able to stand in my presence without being changed.
We can still relate this to chakras.
Root chakra is for presence....solar plexus is for intent. But it takes longer to make sense of something and put it into understanding words than it is to just go with it. I tend to go with it quite often. Doesn't matter how...just that it does.
Throat chakra is for expression. Also for speaking things into this existence. Careful of your words, for they are powerful.    .....and by this, I mean be really careful.
Watch your thoughts as well. They are the wind, but the wind you gather is your energy.
It's more simple than what you think....probably overly simple you completely overlook the obvious.
I do quite often. Luckily I have guides to point the obvious out to me. ....eventually. I usually have to ask first, which makes it harder if you aren't sure what you need to be asking.
Let the little kid inside you ask, probably easier than asking with your current ego mind.

Whatever.... Day 22?
Skylar got ears pieced today. Pretty cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment