Thursday, February 22, 2018

The Universe is....

Day 79
---
---


My hands are left empty as you fall from them.
Like sand between fingers.
I can't carry you into this world.
I have never found your reflections.
I have never felt your presence.
But still I go out and hope you'll find me.
Someday, one day, perhaps we'll meet.
You and I.

I walk through this world....
but whatever is here spans outward and away.
They can't see the stars.
They can't hear them sing.
Oh, ....my favorite song.
But I'm cast as the fool.
The one who can't grasp their realities.
The one who won't.
The stars are singing. Dance with me....
I cry tears for the heavens that want to be heard.
And I dance alone.
I hear you, my friends.

They walk away.
Averting the eyes and refusing to feel.
Dying.
You're killing yourselves.
You're dying.
Dying.
We are immortals, yet you slay yourself....
in every moment that you hide from the stars.

He takes my hand and smiles.
We dance.
The lights dim and the stars come out.
The music. The sand.
All of us. Together.
And this world is no more, as I'm
transported to the place where they are.

How can you even exist?
I can't even find you anymore.
Perhaps I'll stop trying.
You can't hear the stars.... you can barely hear me.
I shall disappear into the other worlds...
Then you won't even see me... like you can't even see the stars.

I've told you. I am a star. 
__________________________________________

There's a dragon. Prowling. Just beneath the surface.
I feel her breath. I hear her growling. I can see her.
This dragon is not tamed. Oh no. She'll never be.
I've let her run wild. I've locked her out of the gate.
She will never be harnessed. Never controlled.
If she rages, I will let her. If she flees, I will let her.
I will not take the primal fury she carries from her.
It is her power. It is my power.
Beware. There be dragons here.
____________________________________________

........is it odd?
to not want anything, but angry that you don't have it?
whatever 'it' is?
what does that mean?
..... fuck
I'm fucking bleeding here.
It won't stop.
and who can save me.... no ...
who would save me?
Just myself apparently.

....
I love this.
All of this. This frustration. This pain. This torture.
This sorrow. This love. This joy. This excitement.
Fuck yes, give it all to me. I want more.
All I can picture is some crazy anime character yelling
MORE!! I WANT MORE!!!!
lol, with demon eyes of course.

Anyway.....
I did all the beat cards for Victory's outline.
Will tack them on the board and see how they fit.
I'm still thinking it's too short. Need more backstory.
Need more character arc. And need more action.
and primal urges....
although it is a kids movie. I can't make it too primal.
Then again, it's not quite full length level great, but more of
a 1 hour special by Dreamworks at this point.
We'll see.
I'll need to converse with the muse.
She knows how to fix anything story related.

___________
no idea of tomorrow.
chauffeuring, I'm sure.
maybe rock climbing?
and working on script editing.
all is well with the world...
when the story is at hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment