Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I met a prince today.

Day 77
---
Lucky 77 perhaps?
I just might get my bulbs in the ground today.
I just might get started on the storage room.
I just might get lucky and find some checks in the mail.
-------
-------
Yes...
I got the salvageable bulbs in the ground...
I started on the storage room, not done yet...
it is in progress though.
I did get checks in the mail, finally! Now to wait
5 days for them to clear, ugh.

I have a headache now though.
time to watch anime...
watching Seraph of the End....
about vampires and stuff

____________________________________

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.

It is the essence of a being that we love.
Not the shell or the vessel that carries it.
How shall these things ever depart from us...
when the scent and memory of such a love
lingers in our midst?
If the land before you shall disappear into shadow...
your kingdom would still stand.
Your birthright is born from the stars.
Never shall it be torn from you.
Your father is the King.
Every one of you.... remember who you are.

Created in the highest realm....
and traveling to the lower...
this never meant for you to be lesser...
it was intended for the lesser to know the higher.
Remember remember.
You already know, you've only forgotten.


One runs the risk of weeping a little if one allows himself to be tamed. 
 You become responsible forever for what you've tamed
________________________________________________

Watched - The Little Prince
on Netflix....
I don't even know where to start except to say that
those screenwriters and director are awesome.
I'd like to work with them.
I recommend watching it.
I remember the cartoon...but it was in French.
Je parle francais. Et toi?
Je need eh...practice...mucho grande...uh... tres bien.
Whatever....
__________________________________________

Je suis in French means 'I am'...
Kinda close to Je sus, eh? (Jesus)
just trying to get your gears turning...lol
ye are gods. Say it, did I not?

Anyway....
need sleep I do.
later

No comments:

Post a Comment