Thursday, February 8, 2018

With a wave of the magic wand, your troubles will all be gone...

Day 65

--

"I choose to just have what I want."
That simple.
No explanation needed.
Fuck that shit that says you have to 'do' anything
to get what you want.
Nope. I disagree.
I do not accept.
I have too much proof of the contrary.
I believe in magic.
Or the Law of Attraction.
Or God.
Or Universal alchemy.
Or whatever you want to call it.
Technically...all of the above.

So get out of my way.
Don't dam up my flow.
Don't tell me it's hard.
Don't tell me it's impossible.
Don't tell me your lies.
Shhhhh.
Sit back.
Relax.
Be the spectator...
and watch the magic show.
____________________________________________

I'm signing up with another inspection company too.
So now I work for 2 people, lol.
Somebody will send me work eventually, right?
LOL!!
I kinda like taking pictures of houses.
I like houses, alright.
I should go get my realtor's license.
It's cheap, it's easy.
and I get to hang out with houses, yo!
and do that other stuff they say you do....ha, yeah right.
(I like that 'yo' thing although I never actually say it)

Day 5 of 7 script editing.
First round is done.
Tonight is round 2. Of realigning my structure and flow check.
Then a round 3 tomorrow. Of flow check and dialogue.
Last round of rechecking every format, heading, action, transition,etc.
will be after that.
Then I get the oldest to read through and correct everything I missed.
Yes, I have to pay for that service.
But someone knows English better than me, apparently.
I still feel good about my chances of not sucking as bad as they
say that new screenwriters suck.
It may still suck, but not as bad as some I've read from others.
I'll need to register it....$35
I might just enter it into a competition. $45
It might get rejected, lol. I'm okay with that.
It might not. I'm okay with that.
At least it will be out of my head and I can start on Victory.
Or Witches of the Sea. Or The Perfect Man. Or Polybius.
Or those others I don't have a name for.

 Picking up rent money tomorrow. Finally.
More at the end of the month. Or so they say.
____________________________________________

Were we going to get insightful today?
hmmmm....
I can rant.... or I can get fired up with inspiration.
but neither will help you....

--- "I will not give you what you will not give yourself."

Think about that for a bit, will ya?
That's the same phrase as....

--- "I will give you whatever you will give yourself."

but reworded.
The first came from a book. "Conversations with God."
Where the author convos with God and writes it all down.
I've done this before, so I know he's not faking it.
I haven't kept up with doing it though.


The second came from an angel who dwells in the chakra
above my crown chakra. Just below the white diamond thingy.
Yeah, I know. Vague.

I can get detailed about the ether world if you want me to.
I actually already have, but you probably didn't know
what I was talking about.





No comments:

Post a Comment