Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Traveling INside.

Day 70
---
---

Tomorrow is St. Valentine's Day
And tomorrow, I will give a gift to the one I love.
Myself.

There are things I want to do.
Things I want to see.
Things I want to hear.
Things I want to say.
Things I want to experience.

I find no reason to deny myself these things.
_________________________________________

Love yourself.
The one inside of you is worth it.
Don't stand before yourself at the end of your age...
and have an ounce of regret within you.
Rage.
RAGE!
Run like they left the gate open.
Don't get caught up in others expectations.
Don't get held back by others limiting beliefs.
Run free.
Escape.
Become wild.
Come home.
Home to your soul.
___________________________________________

Sooo....peeps...what's up?
I'm just chilling...in other words being cold.
Why...??!!
Warm sunshine, please come back.
No news.
Waiting for feedback...omg...
*sigh
maybe a movie....to distract me??
whatev.

Palawan....$64 or less per night.
I can do that.
St. Lucia $500+ per night.
I can do that.
How about Iceland?
Ireland?
Switzerland?
The land of Oz?
Narnia?
Pandora? It's like $120, but you can't spend the night.
Myrtle Beach??eh.. $275 for 3 nights plus gas.
Last minute travel deals from expedia - $54 night package deal
to multiple places....eh.
hmmm...
how about a camping trip....its free.

ok, I'm bored
I might start my outline Thursday.
Thursday sounds good.

Later, peachy flowers of evergreen turbulance and equestrian charms.
I'll see you in the tomorrow morrow land of escapade flashdances.

No comments:

Post a Comment