Monday, February 12, 2018

Sometimes...decisions....

Day 69
---
---

I'm really tired of the cold.
and the numbers on the electric bill.

It's 2ish pm.
Nothing to say, but I have plans later
and probably won't be on the compute.

hmmmm....
doing stuff, I guess.
not really sure what's happening.
just kinda doing whatever.

Might watch some movies today.
Or play video games.
not sure.
I'll decide when I feel like deciding.

no rants.
no raves.
no sharing.
no inspiration.
nothing good.
nothing bad.
just being here, because I have a 90 day commitment.
21 days to go.
waiting for my script feedback.
what's a writer to do without something to write, lol.

.....ok
it's now 2:30 ish
I'm going to paint a wall and watch a movie.
multi-tasking baby!
pick up the oldest at work
dinner
then another movie and clean the craft room.
I have some new projects I want to start on.
at least before I get my script back, or before I
do the outline for Victory.
I might still play video games later tonight.

I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment