Friday, February 9, 2018

Space Spiders....because it sounds better than on a plane.

Day 66
---
The irony....
I'm reading the script for Shrek.
Its great and all except you can't help but hear
Shrek's voice and donkey's, ugh!
I can totally do this....write scripts.
This is easy!
Assuming I really don't have to have
my structure lined up perfectly....
which I don't.
The script for Frozen is really good too.
Until Olaf starts talking...cause you hear his voice!

Day 6 of 7 script editing.
Almost done with round 2.
Will do both that and most of round 3 tonight.
Hopefully I can get to bed before 2am.


The new company I signed up with is on the ball.
Nice.
Picked up rent $ today.
Nicer.
_______________________________________


I'm on this screenwriting group on facebook.
They've reminded me how writing and storytelling
is an art. A piece of art.
A masterpiece.
I have never let anyone tell me how to do art.
Oh, they've tried, those dear souls....
But I am the Masterpiece.
It is my craft.
Bringing the magic within, out.
Alchemy.
I'm already an alchemist.
Already an artist.
But not like you....not like you.


Welcome home.
_______________________________________

Low budget...
Movie plot
Sci fi + horror =  Aranea
You've never seen spiders so sexy!

A research spaceship travels to distant planet.
While there, a curious large 8-legged friend
decides to use their ship as a home.

The crew, after completing their mission,
takes off and heads back home. Unaware of
their new passenger.
The spider, however, is a mimic and can imitate the form
of her prey.
Spider takes shape of human female and
seduces crew members one by one.

Blood - Gore - Sex - A crew in panic.
Will they make it home....alive?

Free for anyone's use until/unless I start writing it.


______________________________________

What up, chippies?
Want some insight today?
Then look inside.

uuuuuuhhhhhhh.....

i don't know what to tell you.
what's coming through right now....hmmmm.
... its just space ...
energy flows.... smoothly.
all things are taken care of.
I already chose them to be so.
the flow is moving so (fast?), unhindered...
that is appears solid.
but its not.
like this...
"laminar flow"

hopefully that video works...if not, click HERE <-----
that is what it feels like right now.
what else is coming through?

"Solidifying"
energy attracts matter
energy moves matter
Moving you across the universe.
stay in the flow...and you won't
have to do anything.
Only when you are out of flow, should
you realign with the flow and get back in it.
You don't have to move the universe.....
Let it move you.
Through you.

How far is the north pole from the south pole.....
if you are the earth?
The same as your hands....
the same as you and your dreams.
the same as you and me.
_____________________________________

After 9....totally gotta get to writing.editing/formatting
Chow, handsome pina coladas of sunshine and squash buttons!
Be sure to put those rose munchies under the safflower scones!



No comments:

Post a Comment