Tuesday, February 6, 2018

No, Youtube, I can't live here with you.

Day 63

why is it still cold?
brrrr.

Level 27 is finished
got the car back today.
kinda glad, as the truck isn't my cup of tea.
So off to write out the list for Level 28

Youngest's birthday today. He's 14
He's hounding me to go get some fries
from Five Guys, and a shake.
His birthday dinner, apparently.

I just joined like 6 screenwriting groups.
Because I evidently don't have anything better
to do than to sink my time further into facebook.

______________________________________

Day 3 of 7 to edit this script.
I'm slightly more than half way.
I could probably finish it.
But I'm still trying to finish this blog post, lol.
It's now 10:32pm
what have I done the last 2 hours?
I've done forgotten.
Nothing much.
Browsing Amazon.
for stacking cups and baby toys
for Butter.
Watching youtube videos...
random useless mind numbing procrastination videos
some about talented kid singers, some with cockatoos
some with people getting into fights on airplanes
or the TSA dragging people off of planes, lol.
I might have to reconsider my travel plans. O_O
I successfully evaded any cat videos though
hence the reason I'm back here and no longer there.
Why do I do this?
Where's this resistance coming from??!
Where have I gone?

Ugh...
I'm gonna go have a piece of cake.
Fuck it.
I might be back to work on editing.
I might not.
I don't know.
Going with the flow.
and right now the flow says 'chocolate'.
what it says next ... who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment