Monday, February 5, 2018

You need a key to enter this door.

Day 62 ---

I got the youngest an early birthday present.
A few thousand fish. Literately.

Insights for today...uhhh...?
I'm not sure anything is coming through as of yet.
I have some upcoming plans.
This week, this month, this year, this decade.
They aren't logged on my calendar, don't need to be.
I'll know exactly when to do them when I need to.
Flowing is like that.
Makes things simpler than simple.

I saw the car today. It was running.
They haven't called to say it was done though.

Know what I find a conundrum?
The fact I can't tell everyone about scenes in my script.
As it would ruin it when you get to watch it.
There's some really funny parts.
I guess I need to keep my mouth shut until
you see it at the theaters. O_O
Only a year, or two, or three away, eh?

Why is it so cold?
Ready for spring.
unless it snows, I'll take snow.
Lots of it.

_____________________________________
You know that feeling, where you're nervous to do/say something...
but you just have to?
But you're also nervous if it works, or the other person says yes...
you have to follow through.
Even if it's something totally implausible or beyond what your
mind can conceive at the moment.
But then you open up, and just let the Universe take over...
and things start aligning and you feel like you're on one of
those moving walkways like at airports and there's no turning around.
There's no effort needed by you, except to get on the ride.
And you get on the plane....the one that takes you higher.
and shit just magically appears or happens and you get
exactly what you wanted.
Yeah....I conquer nervousness like a boss.
... O_O ...

Like a boss.
Have you ever played a video game?
You get through the level or dungeon or whatnot and
just before the end, you have to battle a very big ugly thing
that's trying to stop you. That guy is called the 'Boss'
Once you defeat it though, you get the treasure and
go on to the next level.
So..... this means.... that if you are facing something
that makes you feel nervous, anxious, fearful, worried...
those are the 'bosses'....
You need to break through them, defeat them, conquer them
in order to move forward and earn your reward.
Sometimes dungeons have 'mini bosses', then a main big
'boss' at the end.
Keep freaking going.
Conquer them all.
Beat the game, don't just win it.

No comments:

Post a Comment