Monday, February 26, 2018

Upgrades and Booster packs.

Day 83
---
---
My very good friend....bless his soul.
God I love him!

So....he just taught me to hack my past.
No joke.
Like a computer program....you just go back and change the original code.
Do you realize how awesome this is??!!!
I am not even freaking kidding.
Hacking your past so your current program can function at it's best.
Hacking your memories and aligning shit like a boss.
Then uploading some serious life reconciling amazingness.
The only problem I see so far is that I uploaded certain things that will most likely alter my ability to drop f-bombs when the need arises. Sorry.... but the program doesn't like it's use unless it's really necessary. Shit. <------ it says this one itself...so it can't say anything!!!

all the needs that went unmet
all the times unheard, unseen
all the denials, all the limitations
all the loneliness, all the neglect
all the pain and sorrow a child can carry
I placed him there. I uploaded him into those memories.
I didn't delete anything...god no.
But I gave her what she needed at the time.
I gave her him.

there's still work to do.
there's still others that need attention.
there's still lessons she needs.
I will upload those too.

Please forgive me if I'm no longer the same person once everything reboots.
I'll be much much more awesome. Hopefully with less of a superiority complex. HA!
No really though. You are awesome too.
We're only as awesome as each other, so please let me test the boundaries on that perspective.
I'll drag you all with me if I must. I'm just that way.
______________________________________________________

Ice Ice Baby is playing on itunes.... oh gawd.
where's my jumpsuit?

Oh Oh OH!!! I had an idea!
something feasible almost immediately this time...I promise.
Post-apocalyptic clothing. or dystopian fashion per se.
google image it -- no joke
Is that not the most beautiful stuff ever? <3 <3 <3
that stuff can be made on a dime from the thrift store.

throw some metal gear stuff on it and then you can call it steampunk too.
I'm just like drooling... I'm not sure why I love it so much exactly.
 Reminds me of Burning Man.... that I haven't been to because I don't have anyone to go with and I can't seem to find my gypsy friends anywhere... :/


OMG.....
someone stole my flamingos.
YES, I have... HAD ... 2 pink flamingos that I saved from someone else's trash pile over a year ago. they are gone. -- they even just recently had a makeover last fall (new paint and shelac)...
can you believe that.,... they were keeping my mailbox company and everything!
Now the mailbox is lonely :(  and so are my mailbox flowers...
I posted on the neighborhood website...so maybe they'll show up. I'll steal them back or do that really awful fake smile thing and knock on their door.... then put them on my roof.... bitches. It'll be great.

Nisson Murano....
guess what has a broken cd player....
ha ha ha.
that makes 14 ...yes....fourteen ...things so far.
Do not, for the love of all that is good, get a Nissan. Any Nissan.
Get a jeep. My jeep ran/drove broken for 4 years before I sold it. (#regret)
I'd buy it back if I ever found it.

ok...its late, I browsed enough pinterest.

later paper planes of infinite dreams....
fly.





No comments:

Post a Comment